Analyze, Rank & Guide
With the challenges presented students, in dealing with the lack of information in regards to their orientation, mobility and employability, Eduniversal Evaluation Agency promotes the publication of rankings of programs by field of study, geographical zones and market criteria.
Through this advisory capacity, the agency strives to:
Provide students with the necessary tools and expertise to enable them, regardless race, nationality and economic background, to take advantage of the global opportunities that are available within higher education.
Provide global and in-depth expertise to all higher education stakeholders in the attempt to actively support international exchanges between schools, encourage the mobility of professors and students and to assist HR professionals identify the best talent.
By including key stakeholders throughout the annual survey.
And analyzing the results by:
- Verifying the accuracy of data
- Performing additional research
- Calculating the final scores
- Creating the rankings and stars
Impact of our rankings
In 2015-2016, the Eduniversal rankings helped guide 4,250,000 students around the world!
Origin of visitors to our ‘Rankings’ site
- North America - 9,3% (395,250)
- South America - 3,5% (148,750)
- Africa - 6,7% (284,750)
- Europe (excluding France) - 12,9% (548,250)
- France - 35,2% (1,496,000)
- Russia - 0,6% (25,500)
- Asia (including Central Asia and China) - 10,4% (442,000)
- India - 10,7% (454,750)
- Oceania - 1,3% (55,250)
- Others (Middle East, Central America, etc.) - 9,4% (399,500)