The Palmes of Excellence Ceremony celebrates 10 years
Dubai, Thursday 9th November 2017, saw the 10th Eduniversal Palmes of Excellence Ceremony commence. Following a survey completed by Deans and Directors of higher education institutions around the world, they voted for their academic peers and identified the top three schools in all the geographic regions.
1. The American University in Cairo School of Business – Egypt
2. University of Stellenbosch Business School – South Africa
3. University of Cape Town – UCT Graduate School of Business – South Africa
1. Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIM-B) – India
2. Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIM-A) – India
3ex. Almaty Management University – Kazakhstan
3ex. Indian Institute of Management Calcutta (IIM-C) – India
1. The University of Economics Prague (VSE) - Czech Republic
2ex. Corvinus University of Budapest - Corvinus Business School – Hungary
2ex. University of Ljubljana Faculty of Economics – Slovenia
3ex. St Petersburg University Graduate School of Management – Russia
3ex. University of Warsaw Faculty of Management – Poland
3ex. Zagreb School of Economics And Management – Croatia
EURASIA & MIDDLE EAST
1. Tel Aviv University's Coller School of Management – Israel
2. Koç University Graduate School of Business – Turkey
3ex. The Hebrew University of Jerusalem - The Jerusalem School of Business Administration – Israel
3ex. Istanbul University School of Business – Turkey
FAR EAST ASIA
1. National University of Singapore - NUS Business School – Singapore
2. Hong Kong University of Science And Technology - HKUST Business School – Hong Kong
3ex. CEIBS - China Europe International Business School – China
3ex. Fudan University School of Management – China
3ex. Peking University - Guanghua School of Management – China
1. EGADE Business School - Tecnologico De Monterrey – Mexico
2. FGV - EAESP São Paulo Business Administration School – Brazil
3ex. IAE Business School - Universidad Austral – Argentina
3ex. Universidad De Los Andes School of Management – Colombia
3ex. University of Chile School of Business and Economics – Chile
3ex. Universidad De Monterrey - UDEM Business School – Mexico
1. Harvard Business School – USA
2. Mcgill University - Desautels Faculty of Management – Canada
3ex. MIT Sloan School of Management – USA
3ex. Yale School of Management – USA
1. The University of Melbourne - Melbourne Business School – Australia
2. The University of Sydney Business School – Australia
3. Monash University - Monash Business School – Australia
1. Copenhagen Business School – CBS – Denmark
2. INSEAD – France
3ex. ESADE Business School – Spain
3ex. HEC Paris – France
3ex. London Business School – United Kingdom
While some schools have been key figures in the higher education arena for some years now, a number of schools have slowly found their way in the ‘Top 27’. Examples include Almaty Management University in Kazakhstan, HEC Paris in France, ESADE Business School in Spain and Zagreb School of Economics and Management in Croatia.
The American University in Cairo School Of Business tops the list in the African region. The University of Economics Prague (VSE) won in the Eastern European area and McGill University from Canada found a spot in the Northern American category this year, falling just behind Harvard Business School.
A special ‘world trophy’ was also awarded to Copenhagen Business School, who in fact received the highest number of votes in this years survey.
Same subject :
The 2017 ‘Trophies de la...
The Eduniversal rankings are based on the following criteria: program notoriety, average salary after...
EDUNIVERSAL INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC COMMITTEE’S ANNUAL...
The beginning of July saw members of our International Scientific Committee (ISC) gathered for...